Mannequin Monday #63

It’s true. Watching too much of any Republican primary presidential candidates debate will turn your eyes yellow and make them crack. Consider yourself warned.

This week’s addition to the planet’s largest repository of blighted mannequins was spotted next to a small electronics shop on Carrera 10, or Tenth Avenue, in central Bogota, Colombia.

New to this weekly series? Then I cordially invite you take a few minutes to catch up here. And here too with a special video presentation I put together to celebrate its first year. It’ll make your Monday a whole lot better than the last one — mainly as a reminder that your week can only get better.

By the way, this image, snapped on 3 August 2015, also serves as today’s Pic du Jour, the site’s 584th (!!) straight. When you’ve got a few minutes to spare, you can browse some of those here. Enjoy!

1. Fun Simplicity says

I never like mannequin …and will never take a second look too…as I feel that they are scary. But I’m surprised that I actually looked through all your mannequin photos and feel sad for them! (except #62…hahaha)

Thanks for looking. 🙂 #62 was a favorite for many. I’m still rather fond of #3-4 and #5. 🙂 http://www.pirancafe.com/tag/mannequin-monday/page/6/

2. eths says

About your comment on the debate: I watched an evening of Jon Stewart, instead.

Wise move. 🙂

3. Fun Simplicity says

Hi Bob, I came to check out #64 but it’s not ready yet. 🙂 Didn’t expect myself to look forward to mannequins pictures every Monday…LOL
    Between did you know that I’ve nominated you for the Premio Dardos Award (https://icareucareblog.wordpress.com/2015/08/15/blessing-12-premio-dardos-award/)? Not sure if you are interested though. ^_^
    Looking forward to next mannequin! Cheers!

I’m so delighted by your impatience! 🙂 🙂 Yes, unfortunately readers in Australia, Singapore and that part of the world have to wait a bit. I generally post them by 8am US east coast time, but that will probably change a little bit beginning next week when I return home to Europe.

1. Fun Simplicity says

Haha…silly me! I forgot to check the time difference 🙂 First thing in the morning, on my wifi, goto Mannequin Monday…LOL…hope I’m not addicted…Ooops!